Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Tea Bags

So, this morning I took the opportunity to mail an envelope to the White House with a tea bag in it. I am not a very political person but got the email about the "New American Tea Party" and decided to go ahead and send a tea bag. Jay did not want to send one, he said, "I just tell people how much I don't like him". After I put the letter in the mail I thought about how I didn't include my return address but only the address to the white house. My thoughts started to wander and I hope they don't think I sent a threat letter. Oops!! All I know is if no one sees me in a few weeks I might have been picked up by the FBI and questioned about my letter. I know there is going to be a tea party in Boerne on the 15th but I am not sure if we will be attending.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you started a blog! Yay! I'm so excited!!! I love you and I can't wait to hear all about your journey! ;-)

    ReplyDelete